Imagine a world where you are surrounded by teammates passionate about the pursuit of excellence and building a great organization. Where work is encouraging, and no one ever thinks about Friday on a Wednesday. Where the pace is fast, personal growth is a priority, and bureaucracy is eclipsed by flexibility.
If that sounds good to you, then you may have just found your dream job!
location_on Portland, OR
iTrac LLC is a rapidly growing, private equity backed, business development company focused on the retail healthcare space. We are seeking a rockstar “Coach and Advisor” who loves to motivate and persuade others to be their absolute best.
As the the primary point of contact for our dentist clients, our Member Success Coach will help dentists implement and consistently engage in marketing and team development tactics for their practices. By connecting personally with clients, scheduling regular “360 Reviews” and maintaining consistent followup, a top Coach will successfully increase client engagement — retaining clients and optimizing their marketing budgets.
The Member Success Coach should be seen as an expert in all aspects of practice building, including online marketing, team training, and direct mail (training provided.) The Coach will be primarily evaluated on their ability to help retain clients and increase their use of our services, so they need to be more of a natural salesman and persuader rather than just a traditional consultant or a shoulder to cry on. (Coach, Connector, Motivator, Persister, Driver.)
Our Dental Revolution division is the nation’s top full service marketing and advisory service to dentists in the United States, with hundreds of successful dental practices.
This position will be based in our beautiful office in downtown Portland, Oregon. Your contact with our dentist clients will be primarily virtual — by phone, email, and online meetings. However, travel may be occasionally required to help build relationships and take advantage of sales opportunities.
Are you highly skilled at connecting with others and motivating them to achieve? Do you love the idea of being a coach to others? Are you a natural “persuader” who is persistent and determined to “sell” people on the tools and products that will improve their business and their lives? If so, this may be the perfect job for you!
- A culture blending freedom and responsibility
- The satisfaction of being/becoming a peak performer
- Top of market compensation
You are the candidate we’re looking for if you are flexible, fluid, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have top notch problem solving skills, pursue excellence, desire a great work/life balance, and hate business politics. Because you will be coaching many hard to please dentists, you’ll also need a heavy dose of optimism, tenacity, and inspirational ability.
- Natural Spartan — driven by excellence, personal development, growth, and accountability
- Excellent coaching skills, authoritative personality type
- Ability to “connect” and build relationships with difficult to manage dentists and their teams
- Skilled at “presenting well” on the phone and over the internet
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Persuasive, well informed, and communicative
- Highly goal oriented, driven to achieve, not afraid to “sell” things that help others
- Naturally inclined to share information, solve problems and help others
- Passionate about inspiring others to excel and achieve
- Ability to learn quickly and collaborate with others
- If you love to motivate, coach, and connect with others and are a natural “Coach and Persuader” — then this may be the perfect job for you