Imagine a world where you are surrounded by teammates passionate about the pursuit of excellence and building a great organization. Where work is encouraging, and no one ever thinks about Friday on a Wednesday. Where the pace is fast, personal growth is a priority, and bureaucracy is eclipsed by flexibility.
If that sounds good to you, then you may have just found your dream job!
location_on Eugene, OR
iTrac LLC is a rapidly growing, private equity backed, business development company focused on the retail healthcare space. We are seeking a very important “support role” teammate who loves people, score-keeping, and organization. Your primary job will be to partner with our Director of Member Success to facilitate sales opportunities, increase engagement, and streamline processes while providing structure and organizational excellence.
This position will be located at our home office in beautiful Eugene, Oregon (#28 on Livability’s 2018 “Best Places to Live” list.)
You will be reporting directly to our Director of Member Success, John Riley, while interacting frequently with our member doctors, their teams, and our in-house support team. Your contact with our doctor members will be primarily virtual — by phone, email, social media, and online conferences. So if you love connecting with others both personally and electronically, and you have a natural tendency to create “checklists”, this may be the perfect job for you. Throw in some great writing skills, organizational ability, a goal-oriented mind, and a “heart for helping” and you may have just found your dream job!
- A culture blending freedom and responsibility
- The satisfaction of being/becoming a peak performer
- Top of market compensation
You are the candidate we’re looking for if you are flexible, fluid, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have great problem solving skills, pursue excellence, desire a great work/life balance, and hate business politics. Because you will be communicating and interacting with some very hard to please doctors, you also need great communication and negotiation skills (with a positive, win-win, and charming nature.)
- Natural Spartan — driven to achieve excellence, personal development, growth, and accountability
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to “humanize” our products and service by being emotionally engaged with our company’s brand promise
- Ability to work closely with the Director of Member Success to schedule calls/events and manage multiple timelines and deliverables
- Naturally inclined to share information, solve problems and help others
- Goal oriented, committed to deadlines
- Prior experience in a customer service environment
- Prior experience in a supportive role to leadership
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to have a strong product knowledge and excellence in customer care
- Outgoing and collaborative personality, enjoys working with others
- If you have a “heart for achievement”, great organizational skills, and enjoy playing a supportive yet rewarding role, then this may be the perfect job for you
- $40,000+ salary based on skill/experience
- Office medical plan or insurance allowance
- 19+ paid holidays and free days off annually (increasing up to 27 per year with tenure)
- Potential for work-from-home days
- SIMPLE IRA with 2% salary contributions (after two years)
- We encourage solid work/home boundaries